Okay, the cute Obitsu Nano Haruka head I've had lying around finally got:
- a body (it was sold to me as a 23cm but it's a 25cm but I don't mind, it's perfect for her)
- a pair of 8mm light blue eyes
- a bit of hair (I've started rooting her with ash blonde saran hair)
- a name: Eiki (pronounced Ay
- an identity: I wanted her to be a faerie, but she turned out to be a sexy diva instead... oh well!
- a crappy faceup by me haha!
I received my very first can of MSC yesterday and even though it had been raining, I couldn't wait to finally do my very first faceup. I'm pretty sure the humid air had something to do with the MSC turning flakey (I don't know a better English word) and white-ish. I actually don't care at all because you don't see it that clearly IRL and I love her to bits anyway, but it kinda sucks that it does show up on closeups :(
I started out with pastels (I can't work with those at ALL - the powder went all over the place except where I wanted it to be) and watercolour pencils (not my kind of thing either) but after an hour of major failure I decided to use acrylic paints. The result is a rather 'harsh' type of faceup, but I don't think the black mascara is too much. I kinda like it. It's not the look I had in mind, but it's a keeper! I guess it's not very artistically great, lol, but I like it for my first-timer and that's what matters right? :)
So, ladies and gentlemen, here's my sexy sweet Eiki :)( Click here for more info and pictures :)Collapse )